Thursday 24 February 2011

Love poetry

Thoughts of you.. a passion so immense...
Missin your sweet kisses... a love thats so intense...

I wandered the world searching for you...
Lonely and aimless.. what more could i do...

I didn't know what i wanted...
I didn't know who was there...
My heart it yearned for someone...
A someone for to care...

But everywhere i looked...
Over land and under sea...
All that i could find...
Were the people who hurt me...

Until you... my sweetest angel...
Until you... oh can it be...
You lifted up my heart...
For love you found in me...

Your arms they opened wide...
You hold me oh so tight...
Your kisses.. what a beauty...
Your love for me.. just right...

It is here that you have found me...
It is here that i will stay...
Entrenched within your heart...
Forever in a day...

The sweetness thats within you...
Was meant for just one Man..
To treasure of your magic...
For you.. i know i can..

Eternal.. i will love you...
Forever and then more...
With a heart that has been waiting...
For our fairy tale lore<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment